Tuesday, January 6

LONDON!

Okeydoke. I have arrived in London for my semester with the Center for Transnational Legal Studies. I'm starting this personal blog back up, because I figure a lot of people reading Urbanagora don't care much about much of what I'll be posting here. When I write about something travel-related that a broader audience might care about, I'll cross-post it over there, but this will be exclusively for more personal, every-day stuff that only family and close friends would care about.

With that, some pictures of my place...

A broad view of the place from when you walk in the door. There's a bathroom behind where I'm standing to take this picture.

The kitchen area. The cabinet on the right is a little fridge.

A closer view of the desk and bed area. The black monitor next to my computer is a TV.

My view looking straight out the window.

Another view out the window.

My desk, looking from my bed.

Me, looking at my mirror, which helpfully has a map of the London underground on it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Billy Joe Mills said...

Hey Briguy, good luck with your semester in London. Katie will be in Ireland, you two should meet up. Have fun man, I'm jealous!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the pictures....keep them coming

Mom

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your apartment is so tiny and cute! Thomas and I stayed at his cousin's/cousin's girlfriend's studio in Belsize Park and it was the smallest apartment on earth... but somehow all four had more than enough room and got a lot great. Thank god for Murphy beds.

I'll be checking your blog frequently. Have fun!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it Brian! Your space is so cute but wow it is tiny.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And I loved what you've learned so far...good lessons lol! (Janelle my name comes up as nell)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home