Tuesday, January 6

Where Am I?

Here now, an annotated map of everywhere in London that's important (click to enlarge):


Me: my small but cozy studio apartment, featured in the previous post, located in the borough of Islington, which I'm told is a good area. About halfway between the Angel and Barbican underground stations.

School: my classes will be held in a building called Swan House, which is pretty near the London School of Economics and King's College London. Haven't been there yet.

Parliament: Westminster Palace, where the two houses of Parliament meet; and 10 Downing Street, where the Prime Minister lives. Also Westminster Abbey, a big Gothic church.

Queen: Buckingham Palace, the London residence of the royal family.

Theatre District: where all the main theatres are, in the West End, which has other stuff too.

There may or may not be other interesting things here that I have failed to note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home