Friday, February 27

All the Wine Is All for Me

There comes a time in every young man's life when he realizes that one day it will become socially unacceptable for him to have purple hair. For me, that realization came yesterday, and I became resolved not to squander my youth.

Maeghan and I and some others were at a pub, and Maeghan was talking about how she is going to get a pretty dramatically different haircut, much shorter than she's used to. She was also saying she was considering dying it red, which started a discussion about what color hair I would look good with. Maeghan suggested purple, particularly as it would complement my glasses, and pretty soon I decided that was actually a really good idea. Thus, we went to a pharmacy on the way home, and within a couple hours, I looked like this:



Firstly, forgive my ridiculous facial expressions in these pictures. Secondly, I took these last night trying to get in different lighting, so you can see the degree to which it looks different depending on the light. I hope you like it - I definitely do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It'll be a pain to keep up....is this supposed to be permanent?

2:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's what I was thinking. When your roots start coming in you'll either have to keep dying it purple or try to dye it back to your regular color. Have you thought this through?? (this is coming from someone who has been stuck in the hair dying cycle for years)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm just gonna let it grow out. The roots will show for a little while. No biggie.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home